Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

The Liebster Award 2017

I was nominated by Septicemiafor this award and since some of you wanted to know more about me, I figured why not?

The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award

If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.);
3. Answer questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
8. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)

And here are the questions!
1. Have you ever read a book that changed how you view the world?
Every book I've read helped shape my worldview bit by bit but one I was very impressed by was "Burning Daylight" by Jack London. I wish my workaholic husband would read it already.

2. If you could choose one song to be your theme song, which would it be and why?
"Pale" by Within Temptation. It's like someone read my brain and put it into words.


3. Are you mainly lead by emotions or logic?
I am very emotional and that only got me into trouble. I'd like to think I'm mostly able to control it nowadays. The 10-second rule is my friend.

4. What’s you favorite thing to do on a rainy afternoon?
There are many options! Anything from taking a walk to reading or crafting if there's enough light.

5. If you could go anywhere in time, where would you go and why?
2004. Most of the stupid things I've done started about then.

6. Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?
Wisdom! I have higher than average intelligence and I'm yet unable to function as an adult.

7. If you were to be reborn in another part of the world, where would it be and why?
I really have no idea. Somewhere colder maybe, otherwise it's not too bad.

8. Which movie would you recommend to a total stranger?
I wouldn't. Few things annoy me as much as ideas and things being pushed onto me so I don't do that to other people.

9. What does the word magic mean to you?
Deception, slight of hand, something that has an explanation that we don't know yet...

10. What’s your favorite quote?
Live and let live! Is this a quote?

I see she only put 10 questions. Great! I'll only do 10 facts too then.

My random facts:
1. I don't like digging for random facts about myself. I waited a few days for someone else to tag me and do the questions as facts instead...
2. Potato chips are my comfort food. But just the obscenely salty German ones. Also great for my blood pressure.
3. I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I like baking sweets a lot more than eating them and I like the smell of cookies.
4. I collect things: fashion dolls, cat figurines and stamps.

5. I speak five languages, but only two of them fluently.
6. I don't like beefy guys. Here, I'm putting this for the whole world because my husband doesn't believe me T_T
7. I can't walk (or stand) on high heels, nor can I ride a bicycle. I have no sense of balance whatsoever.

Three more to go! Ugh! Hard to think of something that doesn't make me look too bad.
8. My favourite gemstone is labradorite. Garnet is a close tie.
9. On the other hand, I find diamonds and gold boring AF. Ideally, all my jewellery would be made of stainless steel and cool stones or fossils.
10. Despite my obsession with cats, I didn't really have one until I was about 20.

I tag (no idea how many followers they have):
Ich will ein Lumpensammler sein (English/Polish)
Cafe LaStrange (English)
Chocolate Quente e Biscoitos (Portuguese)
Giggles In The Darkness (English)
Gothically yours (English)
You can also tag yourself from me (^^)~

My questions for you:
1. What is your happiest memory?
2. What, or who inspires you?
3. Do you play, have you ever played or would you like to play a musical instrument ("voice" counts :D)?
4. Do you have a special talent or two?
5. What is your biggest accomplishment?
6. What parts of the world would you like to visit?
7. What is your favourite song at the moment (a link to it would be great)?
8. What qualities do you look for in people?
9. What do you like to do when the power is out?
10. What are your favourite flowers?
11. Is there anything you'd like to change about yourself? If yes, what?

Whenever you want... Have fun!
Blackkitty (^^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open to everyone and subject to moderation. Play nice (^^)~